DVD Collector is a Windows program that allows you to manage your DVD collection. Whether you have 5 DVDs or 5000, DVD Collector is the easiest way to manage them. Enter your titles by hand, or do a search of our online database and download disc information. Extensive customization features mean that you can store as little or as much information about your collection as you like, and it's all stored on your own computer where it's easy to back up or move to another machine. Password protection, a unique multi-currency purchase manager, and a loan manager are just a few of DVD Collector's many features.
Support for multi-disc DVDs
- enter details about each disc, as much or as little as you like
- add your own custom data fields, or notes and reviews
- Create a wish list, then drag and drop items to your collection
- For files or individual folders
- Ever forget who borrowed a DVD from you?
- Keep track of who has what with the Loan Manager
Multi-currency purchase manager
- Keep track of where you bought what, and how much you paid
- View the value of your collection in your local currency
Who's Behind DVD Collector?
DVD Collector was made by David Ridgway. Dave knows that there are people out there who love their DVD collections - because he's one of them!
I wanted an easier, more powerful way to manage my ever-expanding movie collection, which provided the inspiration for DVD Collector. After creating the initial prototypes, I recruited some enthusiastic testers and set about trying to make DVD Collector the simplest and most flexible DVD collection management program around.
I had a lot of fun making DVD Collector, and I hope you enjoy using it!
During the day, Dave runs Clever Starfish, a web and software development business. If you need custom software, web site development, icon design or graphic design services, get in touch with the Clever Starfish crew.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or Vista *
- 32 MB RAM minimum
- internet connection for online database access
* although not extensively tested on Windows 95 or Windows NT 4, DVD Collector should run okay. Use on these platforms at your own risk
Got a support question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.